Friday 9 September 2016

Chieftain Cuirass for Morrowind

I've been playing Morrowind again (probably my favourite game, though nostalgia probably contributes to that) and wanted to make a decent cuirass for my character that didn't look weird (unfortunately, most high-tier armour in Morrowind, Tribunal or Bloodmoon look crazy) so here we are.

It's just the bear armour from Bloodmoon with a fancy cuirass on top. Since Morrowind doesn't support normal mapping on its own (I am aware of MGE XE and OpenMW - I use the latter) it won't look like this in-game, but hey... it's a render.


I am aware of the shiny fur - I cannot figure out how to apply a material mask to Knald, so yeah. It's easily fixable outside of it.

The armour will be obtainable by completing the Thirsk series of quests and becoming chieftain. You'll receive it alongside the sword Clanbringer, as it was in vanilla Bloodmoon.

No download yet - still gotta get some permissions sorted out and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment