Tuesday 23 August 2016

Albion Viceroy

I came, I saw, I opened 3DS Max and did stuff.


I'm quite happy with the scabbard in particular, as normally I don't put quite so much effort into them.

There's no download as of yet.



EDIT: Been messing around with the textures and the normal maps; thinking I've got something pretty decent for now. Will try to push for a release sooner or later.


The cubemap (fake reflections) that you see in this second render I will include in the release, as well as a few optional cubemaps with different blur amounts. The sharper one is good for renders, though not quite as nice in-game in my opinion. There's also an alternate cubemap I will include, which is one of the first cubemaps I started to use (way back at Wraith) but tweaked a tad - should look fairly natural without being too bland. Hopefully... 



EDIT 2: It has now been released. You can grab it here

No comments:

Post a Comment