Monday 24 July 2017

Stuff

It's been a while since I've uploaded anything or updated this blog, so here we go.

Just a few random things that I've been working on. Not sure when or if I'll release them...





A sword I made for Lordbound. This is the nobility version, there's also a darker common variant.





A baseball bat I made for PyroToaster. I don't know baseball so it's probably not very proportionate, but eh.





Nobushi armour inspired by For Honour. It's mostly done, but there are some skinning issues that I can't fix (surprise, surprise, for those who saw my Peacekeeper armour) under the arms and the skirt. Meihyr drew the designs.





A close-up to see the small details. The ambient occlusion is baked into the textures.





This is the Nobushi Naginata, as viewed in Quixel. Unfortunately, I cannot transfer the quality into last-gen rendering (Skyrim) so it looks worse in Nifskope.





Some Dwemer armour I made for a follower I was working on. It's using pieces from Nisetanaka's Dwemer bikini (don't judge me) and works in-game.





And an accompanying sword and scabbard to match it. I tried to match aMidianBorn textures, but I'm not sure how well that worked. It's perhaps a little too clean to be comparable.





And this is the follower. Her name is Renna Dren. Currently, she functions fine as is, however I didn't want to just release her without getting her some custom dialogue and voicing, considering how much work I put into her appearance. This project is on hold for now.




So yeah, that's all the stuff I've been doing. I can't say if any or all will make it to the light, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment