Monday 1 February 2016

Stuff I've been working on

Haven't had much content for a while now (work takes up much of my time) but I haven't been idle. Here are a couple of things I've been working on...


Feather ENB Version 2. I've almost completely revamped it, tweaking settings from bloom, depth of field, ambient occlusion, image-based lighting, sun and volumetric rays, distant terrain and associated mist, fire strength, adaptation, and lighting strength values. It sounds like a lot, but it was really just fine-tuning until I got something I liked.

I will probably update it once I can take some more screenshots.



The Regent, an Albion sword that I liked the look of. I will upload it for both Skyrim and Fallout 4 once I'm ready. Unfortunately, I didn't chamfer any of the edges of the mesh before I unwrapped it, so some of the hard edges look particularly sharp. It's not inherently a bad thing, but it would have looked a bit better if it were smoother. Perhaps I'll tweak the normal maps and try to improve it.



The Fiore, another Albion sword that I decided to make. This one was actually something I modelled last year, but I never got around to unwrapping and texturing it, so that's what I did today. I'm particularly happy with the metal on this one, and it's probably how I will attempt to do metal from now on.


Anyway, that's just an update on what I've been up to. I really need to use this blog a lot more. Maybe I'll revamp its look or something - really personalise it - then I might feel more at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment